Top 10 List of Work Comp Audit Errors
Who We Are
Who We Help
Are You Overcharged for Workers Compensation?
How We Fix Work Comp Errors
How Are We Paid
How To Get Started
What We Need From You
Refer A Client
About Our Owner
Prepare for a Work Comp Audit
How to Dispute a Work Comp Audit
Work Comp Glossary
Workers Compensation Resources
No Workers Compensation Audit Worksheets Provided to You
Number 5 on the top ten list of Workers Compensation Audit Mistakes
- No workers compensation audit worksheets are provided to you.
- Work comp worksheets are the work papers the auditor uses to compile your payroll information. You should always be given a copy of the worksheets when the auditor has completed his audit and is preparing to leave your business.
- So why is it important you have a copy of the worksheet;
- Worksheets show how the auditor classed your business.
- They show the total payroll used in generating your audit.
- Worksheets show the description of your business.
- specific information gathered during the audit will be shown on the Worksheets.
- Without worksheets you will just receive a bill from the insurance company with no explanation as to how that audit bill was developed.
- How do you know what that audit bill is really for? So why not just pay it! But don't forget, insurance companies make mistakes on audits all the time!
WORKERS COMPENSATION CONSULTANT
Voice: (931) 292-2633
Fax: (573) 447-4998
Disclaimer - Privacy
Copyright © 2008-2009 Workers Comp Consultants, Inc. All rights reserved.