Top 10 List of Work Comp Audit Errors
Who We Are
Who We Help
Are You Overcharged for Workers Compensation?
How We Fix Work Comp Errors
How Are We Paid
How To Get Started
What We Need From You
Refer A Client
About Our Owner
Prepare for a Work Comp Audit
How to Dispute a Work Comp Audit
Work Comp Glossary
Workers Compensation Resources
A Directory of Workers Compensation Benefits by States
A directory of state workers comp benefits - or go here to visit our State Rules Directory.
Choose any State
for Workers Comp
- This is a workers compensation benefits directory for each of the fifty states. On these pages you will find a ton of free information all about workers compensation benefits compiled for use by injured workers (employees), employers and insurance professionals alike.
- So, if you are searching for state specific information about:
- workers compensation benefits for injured workers;
- workers compensation policy information for employees;
- workers comp benefits information for employers;
- individual state workers comp benefits;
- links to state workers comp benefit pages;
- how to contact the workers comp benefit authorities in each state;
- Then you've found the right place!
- All the workers comp benefit information on this site is provided FREE for your use. All you have to do is pick any state from the list on the left and then click on the link. You will then be taken directly to the workers comp benefit page for that state. On these pages you will find information on:
- medical payments for injured workers;
- lost wage replacement for injured workers, weekly payment limitations;
- workers comp state average weekly wage, SAWW;
- who gets to choose the doctor, injured worker or employer;
- wage replacement waiting periods;
- workers comp death benefits and payments to dependents;
- attorney fees;
- Once you've navigated to the individual state benefit page of your choice you will find on that page a summary of the key topics in regards workmans comp benefits. You'll also find a direct link that will take you to that individual states web site for complete detailed workers comp benefit information. This workers comp benefit information was assembled as a quick reference on key benefit topics. Information was gathered directly from the individual states workers comp governing authorities.
- If you were searching for workers compensation information about any specific state's laws, just go back to our home page and choose the State Laws Section. You'll be taken to a directory page just like this one that links you only to workers comp legal information pages.
- Important Notice Please Read: All workers comp benefit information on these pages is provided only as a reference. While we strive to mantain accurate information on this site please realize workers compensation laws are complicated and subject to change at any time. If you need help with a workers compensation problem or have a specific situation or question please contact our office. Otherwise please consult your states workers compensation governing authority or a workers compensation attorney in your state of residency for assistance.
WORKERS COMPENSATION CONSULTANT
Voice: (931) 292-2633
Fax: (573) 447-4998
Disclaimer - Privacy
Copyright © 2009 Workers Comp Consultants, Inc. All rights reserved.